I guess this is something you didn't think you would ever hear me say on so many different levels. I am of course not a fan of the Devil or a fan of the Sun Devils (ASU's football team). I am however a fan of my family. Since Dale was out of town for 10 days over part of this week and all of last week, I thought it would be fun to go with the guys to the football game. Dale and Nicholas have had season tickets for the last 2 years but this is the first time I have ever gone. My friend Ashley had an extra ticket (Thank-you Ashley) so I decided to head out with the guys. The funny thing is I actually had fun. ASU slaughtered Washington State 31 - 0 which made the game really exciting. The bonus was my friend Sarah was there so I had a girl to talk to. I may actually go again in a year or two. By the way the pictures were taken with my camera phone. I am actually quite surprized how well they turned out.




My friend Sarah and I with her daughter Taylor in the background. Sarah braved the game with her 4 children, no husband. I am impressed. Her kids were super good.
3 comments:
Hey Gailine! That is so funny that you never went to a game and they've had tickets for 2 years! I'm glad you had fun. I think I've only been to a few ASU games in my life, and most of them were when I was going to ASU at the time. Anyways, I also am impressed with how well your camera phone pictures came out! You must have a nice phone! You look great by the way...
Hey there, just wanted to tell you that you look BEAUTIFUL in that top picture!! Seriously that blonde hair looks so great on you!!
Love you!!
Thanks Jayna and Molly.
Post a Comment