I Love how they are all stuffing their little faces with Pizza.Monday, December 8, 2008
Nick's Friend Party
After Nick's 4th birthday party I made a deal with him. I was a bit traumatized with the 17 kids I had invited so I told him that every other year he would have a friend party and on the opposite years he would have a family party. This was once again the year for a friend party. Because his birthday was the day after Thanksgiving we bumped his party to a week later and had it on December 6th. He actually ended up having more than one party because we had to celebrate on his actual birthday. Anyway I was smart this time when I limited him to 5 friends. When I asked him which 5 friends he wanted to invite his first 2 choices were his cousins Makoto(18) and Yukino(16). I thought it was so sweet that he would give up 2 friend spots for his cousins. When I told him he could invite 5 friends and his cousins he was estatic. Brayden Ahern, Derick Farabee, Nicholas Allen and Ryan Wresh were the 4 friends that were able to make we. The kids had a blast eating pizza, spending over 300 tokens, getting prizes and eating cake. It was nice to not have a house to clean up afterward. Thank you Mr. C.
I Love how they are all stuffing their little faces with Pizza.
I Love how they are all stuffing their little faces with Pizza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before 


1 comment:
Looks like a fun time. At least you took a picture and sent out cards. I didn't do either this year, not yet any way, but there's still hope I guess. We've just had no time!
Post a Comment