Sunday, March 20, 2011

Canada Summer 2010

All my siblings and Mom at our family reunion.



Horsebackriding at Waterton.


At the top of Bear's Hump looking down at Waterton village.


All of us that hiked up Bear's Hump.


Feeding a squirrel on the top of Bear's Hump in Waterton National Park.

Nick enjoying the dirt bikes on the Draper farm.



The Woolf's home where we stayed on our second visit.



Nick playing with the newborn kittens on the Woolf farm.


Snowball sucking on Nick's finger....yuk


Nick enjoying the animals on Gloria's farm.


Gloria and friends on her farm.


Mom and me.


Grandma telling stories.



Enjoying Banff with Mark's wife Jodi and the kids.


Last summer we made two trips to Canada. One was in June because I happen to find really reasonable ticket prices. Nicholas was out of school so the both of us left Dale behind and headed to Canada for about a week. It was a great trip and I was able to see so much of my family. The next trip was the end of July and this time we went up for a family reunion. Dale came with us this time and we drove the 26 hours one way. It too was a great trip. I am grateful to the Woolf family that allowed us to stay in their beautiful home while they were away on vacation. I do love living in the United States but Canada will always have a special place in my heart. Things that I love about Canada are: clean fresh air, friendly people where ever you go, beautiful nature, wide open spaces and of course my family. Here are a few random pictures of out two trips.

No comments: