Welcome to our Blogspot! Dale and I just recently celebrated our 17th anniversary. We have one son Nicholas who is 5 and in early Kindergarden. We have been living in our home here in Maricopa for 4 years now. Dale recently started a new job with Unity Telecom (a Canandian company) and I dabble in many things. I work as a Rapid Eye Therapist (RET), teach life skills, do reike, volunteer at the school, volunteer on the board of a charitable foundation (blf.org) and last but not least I am a mother. We love living here in Maricopa and will probably be here for a very long time.
5 comments:
Ok Gailine, I found you. Now you'll have to update your blog!
I need help. I just got a facebook page going so I have abandoned this one.
Gailine, You need to add me to your blog as a friend. If you need help let me know. I am an expert in the blog world. I'll help wherever I can. My blog address is arizonabadgers.blogspot.com
Hey Gailine this is Darcy Ellis, I saw your link on Tracy's page. Mine and Brad's blog address is braddarcyellis.blogspot.com just in case you want to check it out. Have a great day!
I found ya! YAY!
Post a Comment