Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maroon Mania


Natalie, JoAnna, Jeanene and I enjoyed a fun filled night at the Maroon 5 concert held at the Cricket Wireless Pavilion in Phoenix. I offered to take my husband but he refused. I guess he didn't want to see me throwing my bra at the lead singer Adam Levine. Okay I was kidding. We started the night at a Macayo's and somehow ended the night at IHOP.

Here we are at the concert. I think the people around us got tired of us taking pictures. They offered to take one of all of us together to stop the madness. It didn't stop us. We couldn't stop smiling and screaming simultaneously. And yes for those of you who did not notice we did have the twin thing going on. It made the night even more fun.
Here is Adam in his perfect hotness. Out of all the pictures I took of the band this one turned out about the best. The concert had such good energy. Almost everyone was up on their feet dancing. It was impossible not to. Later when the Counting Crows got on stage it was a completely different energy. We left after a few songs.

1 comment:

Darren and Natalie said...

Hon, that was such a fun night! Thanks doesn't cover it. You are such an awesome friend!